Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Blog Hop WINNER!

Hello everyone! It's a wonderful long weekend here in Ontario and I have been out enjoying every minute! Now that I am working 2 jobs, so full time, I truly appreciate my time off! So, I have a winner to announce from my blog hop challenge .. I asked you what tools are your fav and I love all your answers - I now have a little 'wish list' for my birthday which is on the 12th!! Thank you!! 

So, the winner of my $10 gift certificate is .. VICKIE! (i put names in a hat and had daughter choose)

Vickie said...
great Lo enjoying the hop so far. My cricut and my carts are my go too for my LO's or anything else that I'm making. I also like to use the cricut craft room for welding.
July 20, 2014 at 9:38 AM  

Congrats Vickie!! My gift to you is a $10 gift certifcate to an online store of your choice!! Email me when you have your goodies picked out!


Thank you all for joining in the fun!


No comments: