Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, August 31, 2014

LM #206 - Asian Week!

Hi all! We're having an Asian Theme at Lasting Memories this week!

Add an Asian touch on your LO for example Washi Tapes, vacation pictures, PP with japanese motives or other typical asian things

I was a little stumped with this one and then decided time to get out my washi tape! So here's my take on the challenge this week!








Be sure to hop over and see what the rest of the DT came up with! Have a fabulous weekend!


5 comments:

ClaireR said...

Awesome Karen! I didn't even think of Washi tape.

Michele said...

Oh well Hello! :) Washi Tape got me through too. Your layout makes me want Fall. It will be here before you know it.

KarenB said...

GREAT idea to use the washi tape, and a really fun layout too :)

Unknown said...

I love how you used the Halloween Candy paper for the bobbing for apples photos. This is a fun layout!

Jane said...

Such a fun page - well done.