Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CTMH April Campaign

Hello! As you know, I'm a CTMH Consultant and I just wanted to let you know - if anyone has been thinking about signing up as a CTMH Consultant, April is the time to do it!!! April 1 is the beginning of the exciting Discover the Art of Business campaign, which allows anyone who signs up as a new member of our Team to choose their favorite Close To My Heart Cricut® collection to receive FREE with their New Consultant Kit! You'll be getting over $400 worth of product for $99!! If you'd like to sign up (you must be Canadian to sign up on my team), please visit my online CTMH website. At the top of the page you'll see "What We Do" which drops down and you want to click on "Be A Consultant" then once you get to the next page, click on "Let's Get Started" and away you go!! If you have any questions, please ask!

$99 Consultant Kit
Art Philosophy
Artbooking
Artiste
Cricut Art Work


No comments: