Tuesday, March 25, 2014

(Heart) This Boy!

Sitting watching the Voice tonight and playing with my digital software :) Great way to spend an evening! I now belong to the Scrap Takeout Team and this past month I earned the March Collab free! Here's a layout I created with the kit 


Andrew went with his girlfriend, Emily, and her dad to Bristol, TN last August to see Nascar. He's never really been away from home, so we were shocked when he said he was going out of the country! Anyway, with him heading off to university in Sept, I thought Emily might like this
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Claire R said...

congrats on the design team! Just wanted to stop by and say how much I love your page. its fantastic... Cheers!

Stef H said...

they just grow up too darn fast.... and handsome!!! empty nesters soon, huh? has spring arrived by you yet? i'm still waiting!

have a great week and i LOVE the layout and colors!

hugs :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Hey, what a fab page! Already, Andrew is going to college! Are you feeling LONELY?

KarenB said...

Congrats on your new DT spot. Love the colours in both of these layouts. I'm sure Emily will love them too.