Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Good morning! I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend, we're off to see Alice In Wonderland this afternoon. This is a little card I put together last night. It was supposed to be for a DT call at Tales From Pollycraft, but I came down with something on Friday afternoon and it was like someone drained every ounce of energy from me, so I didn't get it in. Oh well, I had with the card! The card is done using a layout from my CTMH 'Wishes' Card book (LOVE this book!) the paper is from CTMH Tinkerin' and the image is from Tales From Pollycraft. I did him in fun flock and then did the icing in stickles.

I hope you like it!!

Challenges Entered:

3 comments:

Stef H said...

awwwwww! isn't he just the cutest! hope you're feeling better and enjoy that movie!

dolcreations said...

Very cute Karen!

Mary said...

Very cute card and the dog's are so sweet.